Tuesday, November 12, 2019

The Best Remedy

  Music is the food for the soul, our universal language. 
It also affects our emotions and every day being.
without music life will not be as what it is.
It makes everyone alive, skip their hearts a beat and save them if they needed an escape to the reality. Music runs through our vein and interpret everything regardless of what it is, and what will it be. 
Every music has a story to tell. It may come as bubbly, cheerful and happy but sometimes sad, broken and frustrated. It influences the world in an artistic way. Starting from the tone, melody, rhythm, dynamics and lyrics, its components has a special part as a whole. 





MUSIC: Every one's Therapy
 Do you like music? What comes into your mind whenever you hear  music? What do you feel every time a music plays? Does music makes you feel better?






Every time you listen to a piece of music, you're actually giving yourself a deep, full-brain workout. ... A song starts with your ears and ends with the music resonating in some way through all four of the brain's major lobes, producing reactions throughout the body, evoking emotions and memory.


I created this blog to share my insights about music.
personally music is my stress reliever. My body reacts with the melody of it, every beat makes me stomp my feet. Music makes me imaginative, creating scenarios in my head related to the music I listen to.



Music makes me feel better. Whenever I'm down, I just listen to music, escape to the world fly with the notes.

PLAY LIST:  Music I Prefer
  
Honestly, I love old songs, Because old songs has the most beautiful and meaningful lines. The song "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton is one of my favorite songs. every rift of his guitar gives me chills, the lyrics make scenarios in my head like I'm the one who's with this "Beautiful Lady". 






Importance: Living without music is like living without a soul

While creating this blog, I realize that music is an important part of our life as it is a way of expressing our feelings as well as emotions. Some people consider music as their escape from the pain of life, which is true, music brings us to a place where we can forget the pain and the problems of the society. 



"Music can heal the wounds, That medicine cannot touch"



11 comments: